Friday, September 28, 2007

Blog Rush

So it's really very rare that I write anything here informational. Usually it's poetry or pictures. That is probably why I don't get as many hits to this site as I'd like. It may also be because I'm not selling some hip product. In any case, this one's for the bloggers. My good friend, Ryan (www.deramos.org) discovered this cool widget system called Blog Rush. It's free and very cool because you sign up and put the widget on your blog. Then other people's blogs with similar content show up in the little window and likewise, your blog shows up in everyone else's window. It's a VERY new service but a very good one for making a visit to your blog more enjoyable for readers while getting plugging your site at the same time! Anyway, given that most people who read these things also have one themselves, I thought I'd share. You can go HERE to sign up or check it out. Thanks for stopping by JasonLoyaCreations!

0 comments: